Navigating the System
A Guide for People with Traumatic Brain Injury and Their Families

How do I initiate school support services?

Sep 24, 2013, 17:35 PM
YouTube Code:
Meta description:
10, 20, 30

If your child needs support services at school after TBI, talk to one or more of these professionals:

  • Your child's teacher
  • The school counselor
  • The school psychologist
  • The school nurse

Resources in the community that can help your child transition back to school include:

  • Raising Special Kids
  • Brain Injury Alliance of Arizona
Brain Injury Alliance
© 2013 Brain Injury Alliance of Arizona. All rights Reserved. Disclaimer.